Course outline and downloadable data and syntax files
0. Outline, objectives and readings .
1. Introduction and history.
2. Example. Brand Sensitivity SPSS Data File , ASCII Data File.
3. Intuitive explanation of the basics of path analysis. Regression model (simplis syntax). Model with indirect effects. Modelling stages.
4. Theoretical and statistical grounds. Specification, identification, exploratory analysis, estimation.
5. Goodness of fit assessment. Model modification.
6. Instructions for the LISREL and PRELIS programs. Covariances. Asymptotic covariances. First model SIMPLIS syntax.
7. Results and interpretation.
Coenders, G., Bisbe, J. Saris, W.E. & Batista-Foguet, J.M. (2003): Moderating Effects of Management Control Systems and Innovation on Performance. Simple Methods for Correcting the Effects of Measurement Error for Interaction Effects in Small Samples. Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona, 7: 1-21.
García-Berthou E., Alcaraz C., Pou Q., Zamora L., Coenders G. & Feo C. (2005): Introduction Pathways and Establishment Rates of Invasive Aquatic Species in Europe. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 62, 453-463.
Back to main page